Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 10 years

Good job

Sep 23, 2021 - Electrician Apprentice in Parma, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Profit sharing is wonderful we love it

Cons

Bad communication amongst management daily

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good

Sep 20, 2021 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really liked the work culture

Cons

The union was very difficult to work with

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Former Temporary Employee, more than 1 year

dfgsdgsdg

Sep 9, 2021 - Certified Pharmacy Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

PPD Laboratories offers the most comprehensive set of laboratory services available in the industry and continues to deliver innovative solutions to our clients through our collaborative approach, including PPD® Laboratories FSP. PPD® Laboratories FSP is a unique partnership that allows our clients to leverage the experience of our PPD staff, while allowing you, the employee, to gain direct experience working onsite at a pharmaceutical/ biopharmaceutical company, all while maintaining full-time benefits/advantages of being a part of PPD. As an Associate Scientist, you will have the opportunity to contribute to research in a vaccine-focused R&D group through an entry-level position that will allow you progress your career in a world-recognized research organization. Your responsibilities include some of the following:

Cons

data for presentation and discussion in group and program meetings. Identify and troubleshoot any problems in the execution of experimental processes. With mentoring, interprets results and prepares and communicates conclusions and recommendations for next steps to relevant team and program members. Write specific technical sections of internal and external reports with supervision. Documents laboratory work in accordance with GxP expectations, company policy, and legal requirements. Follows safety requirements for his/her laboratory/working environment PPD Defining Principles:

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about General Motors (GM).