Genesis Global Marketing - Quick Growth for Quick People!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Genesis Global Marketing

"Quick Growth for Quick People!!"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Virginia Beach, VA
Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at Genesis Global Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love how I control my advancement. For years I worked with other companies and either had to play politics or wait around for someone to be let go before I ever had the opportunity to advance. In this office, if I don't give up and I apply the skillets that I am taught on a daily basis, I get to see myself grow! I am in control of the pace! I can genuinely say that I am excited to wake up and go into the office every morning because of the people I get to work with and the environment I am in.

Cons

The challenge is seeing obstacles as opportunities. I will say though, after being here for even the short amount of time, I have seen my personal outlook on life change to a much more positive one. This is not for the faint of heart though. It is for passionate, go-getters… which is exactly why I LOVE the people I get to surround myself with on a daily basis.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Other Employee Reviews for Genesis Global Marketing

"Young & Inspirational"

Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Norfolk, VA
    Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Norfolk, VA

I worked at Genesis Global Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Leadership training, hands on experience, event coordination, positive culture - Extreme growth potential!!! The team is extremely motivated, and the clients are pretty cool. High energy, high intensity - they expect a lot, but give a lot back in terms of experience and advancement. Fun company to learn with - I feel like I learned more here then I did in college. I am also much better at goal setting then I used to be. And multi-tasking. And talking and building relationships with others.

Cons

There are some long hours, and some longer days for certain events. If a person doesn't try, they won't see good results.

Advice to Management

More team nights! I loved getting to know everyone.

"Amazing work atmosphere"

I worked at Genesis Global Marketing full-time

Pros

I have never been in a more motivating and encouraging work environment and absolutely loved the people I worked with. There's no seniority and you are rewarded and recognized for your hard work which also gives you the drive to keep pushing towards your goals! Hard work pays off!

Cons

No true cons, you work hard and you're recognized and rewarded for work put in.