Genesis Global Marketing - Quick Growth for Quick People!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Genesis Global Marketing

"Quick Growth for Quick People!!"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Virginia Beach, VA
Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at Genesis Global Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love how I control my advancement. For years I worked with other companies and either had to play politics or wait around for someone to be let go before I ever had the opportunity to advance. In this office, if I don't give up and I apply the skillets that I am taught on a daily basis, I get to see myself grow! I am in control of the pace! I can genuinely say that I am excited to wake up and go into the office every morning because of the people I get to work with and the environment I am in.

Cons

The challenge is seeing obstacles as opportunities. I will say though, after being here for even the short amount of time, I have seen my personal outlook on life change to a much more positive one. This is not for the faint of heart though. It is for passionate, go-getters… which is exactly why I LOVE the people I get to surround myself with on a daily basis.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Other Employee Reviews for Genesis Global Marketing

"Young & Inspirational"

Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Norfolk, VA
    Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Norfolk, VA

I worked at Genesis Global Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Leadership training, hands on experience, event coordination, positive culture - Extreme growth potential!!! The team is extremely motivated, and the clients are pretty cool. High energy, high intensity - they expect a lot, but give a lot back in terms of experience and advancement. Fun company to learn with - I feel like I learned more here then I did in college. I am also much better at goal setting then I used to be. And multi-tasking. And talking and building relationships with others.

Cons

There are some long hours, and some longer days for certain events. If a person doesn't try, they won't see good results.

Advice to Management

More team nights! I loved getting to know everyone.

"Growth Opportunity is Outstanding"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Norfolk, VA
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Norfolk, VA

I worked at Genesis Global Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have gone through the entire training program with Genesis and graduated into a Management role where I will be run and managing my own schedule, staff and office space. Throughout my time at Genesis Nicole has been upfront, honest and genuine in her coaching style. I am so excited to begin this new chapter in my career and it is all thanks to Nicole investing time, money and energy into my training.

Cons

No real cons unless you are a small picture thinker and cannot look past the hard work that's required upfront!

Advice to Management

Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity. I applied for a job and an amazing opportunity fell into my lap.