Genesis HealthCare System (ohio) - It has been a pleasant place to work for the most part, some ups and some downs. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Genesis HealthCare System (ohio)

"It has been a pleasant place to work for the most part, some ups and some downs."

Pros

Working with the public providing great healthcare is very rewarding to me. I feel good about what services we offer.

Cons

There have recently been a lot of changes to the units which makes it more challenging to complete your tasks.

Advice to Management

They tell us a lot that we are part owners of Genesis, if its true, why are we not paid better?

Other Employee Reviews for Genesis HealthCare System (ohio)

1. "I am very happy at Genesis and feel I will remain working there as long as they will have me."

Current Employee - Resource Nurse
    Current Employee - Resource Nurse

Pros

My colleagues are great nurses and techs and together, we make a great place to work. Our work gets lighter due to the fact that we are comfortable with our work and our peers. I feel we are treated well as to pay and hours. If a person needs a question answered or some help, my bosses are great and take time to listen and offer suggestions or aid.

Cons

None, really except that I have lived in Zanesville all my life and I know a lot of people. It is hard to not acknowledge friends and relatives who are admitted to the hospital due to HIPPA, but that isn't Genesis' fault.

Advice to Management

Keep the lines of communication as open as possible and listen with both ears.:)

2. "I thinkit is a good place to work with the opportunity for growth"

Pros

The people, the atmosphere, the patients

Cons

The cost of benefits keeps getting higher and higher and the level of coverage isn't getting any better.