Cover image for Genesys

Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to work

Aug 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great technology, culture and work life balance Flexible location - work from home or the office Lots of opportunities for career growth

Cons

Compensation and benefits could be more competitive with other tech companies

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company

Jan 28, 2023 - Sales Operations Manager in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best company I’ve ever worked for.

Cons

I can’t think of any cons

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Leadership Nightmare

Dec 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Long timers are a fantastic group to work with. Dedicated and want the company to succeed. Very knowledgeable and willing to grow and learn as things shift and turn.

Cons

New leadership has come in hired to do great things but appears they know nothing about growing a business and leading a team. Only interested in having that ‘promotion’ on their own resumes and annoyed that they actually have to work so hard. No action from HR or executives when complaints are raised formally by individuals regarding blatant disrespect by middle management or leadership which destroys the culture of the office. Money consistently being wasted on stroking the egos of those at the top and planning for growth that never comes to fruition. Sets targets that are never met but doesn’t hold leadership accountable for such targets and turns a blind eye when innocent and critical lower level employees are sacrificed instead.

Continue reading
    9 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Genesys.

Genesys Careers

Cover image for Genesys

Your Experience Matters Not only is the experience you bring to Genesys important, but so is the experience you have at Genesys. What you...More

• Our Product