Gensler - Architectural Designer | Glassdoor
  1. "Architectural Designer"

Current Employee - Architectural Designer

I have been working at Gensler full-time

Pros

Positive and progressive work environment. If you put the work in, leadership helps you develop and diversify experience from project to project.

Cons

There are a lot of initiatives and groups to be a part of. While this is great, sometime the focus for advancement can be perceived as having less to do with efficiency and project work. Events are awesome but can wear over time.

Gensler2016-05-17
  1. "Great"

Current Employee - Technical Designer

I have been working at Gensler full-time

Pros

Culture and projects are great

Cons

Career development and career path can be confusing

Gensler2019-06-13
    • "Best Job I've Ever Had - Hand's Down"

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at Gensler full-time for less than a year

Pros

Gensler is a Marketing professional's dream. We are collaborative, creative and the possibilities are non-stop. The access to top-notch photography is unreal and the support us "marketers" get from other offices is beyond anything I have ever seen. One can literally reach out if they are in need of a similar proposal or presentation and instantly colleagues will send you something for inspiration. The management really...

Cons

Sometimes quick deadlines get thrown at you but there is always support and help from fellow co-workers and marketing staff to get it done. High deductible health insurance is a bit of a con, but Gensler helps subside the cost.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. Gensler is a special company and our management has a lot to do with that. I appreciate the open-door policy and the desire to make our staff strive for excellence.

Gensler2019-06-03

Gensler Response

June 4, 2019Gensler Response

Wow! Thanks for the terrific feedback! We love to hear from our people!

Discover more reviews about Gensler.