Gentiva - Good solid place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Gentiva

"Good solid place to work"

Current Employee - Physical Therapist in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Physical Therapist in San Diego, CA

Pros

Good to great pay and management willing to pay extra for those specail out of area patients or trips. I enjoy a diverse case load of vestibular, ortho and general rehab clients.

Cons

Need to be paid more for mileage. It does not cove the wear and tear on your car. ( the better pay rate helps to make up this difference.

Advice to Management

Look at the mileage reimbursement and keep supporting the staff with quality continuing education . Consider a stipend for courses not offered by Gentiva University..

Other Employee Reviews for Gentiva

1. "Gentiva, I love my job"

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Atlanta, GA

Pros

I have a great office staff that gets along well, we communicate well among eachother and with management. I have time to make a personal errand during my day and serve my patients well with the time and attention they deserve. The pay is above average for someone in my field in other companies, benefits are great and affordable health insurance is available.

Cons

Mileage pay could be much better, gas is going to be over 3$ per gallon this summer,not to mention wear and tear on my car.

Advice to Management

Look at the gas prices and compensate all visit employees appropriately, besides,the government gives you 55 cents per mile,share the wealth

2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Location Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Location Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Thoughtful leadership that balances good business. Good employees are what they desire and are willing to provide for in order to retain them.

Cons

Your biggest customer is the federal government; reimbursement for the great job you do is annually devalued.

Advice to Management

Don't hesitate to eliminate a game player when you find them.