Genuent - Do not recommend working here | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Genuent

"Do not recommend working here"

I have been working at Genuent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The industry Genuent services is constantly growing and has projected growth rates that inspire nothing but confidence in the lasting qualities of the industry.

Cons

The pay is extremely low, competition in the space is fierce and dirty and there is little direction ever provided for improvement.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees and pay them enough to live and your employees will drive results.

Other Employee Reviews for Genuent

1. "Great Company, Great Leadership, Great Culture!!"

Current Employee - Managing Director in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Managing Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Genuent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company with strong vision and executive leadership team. We have a new CEO as of Jan. 2017, who inherited an already great culture, yet insisted that we could do better by empowering our team and strengthening client relationships through a foundation of trust, respect and integrity.

If you want to make a difference, Genuent is the place to be. Senior leadership is very well engaged, encourages new ideas and allows staff the autonomy necessary to deliver results. Also, with the company growing so fast, many opportunities exist for those looking to advance their career.

Genuent is uniquely positioned to bring value to our clients in a very competitive industry and there are many opportunities for all levels of contributors to help the company succeed in achieving our strategic goals.

Cons

Honestly, I have no cons at this point.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in people and follow the strategic plan.

2. "A Team of Dedicated, Conscientious Industry Professionals"

Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Genuent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Let me start by saying that my experience with Genuent was nothing less than professional, polished, and pleasant from day 1. Over the course of approximately 4 weeks, Genuent introduced me to a role that was not only suited to my qualifications but fit the directional goals of my career aspirations as well. From the time that a Genuent Resource Development Manager made contact with me to the day I was supplied with an offer letter by the end client was 21 days; A M A Z I N G! Genuent does an excellent job of maintaining direct, and more importantly, effective communication with their candidates. Additionally, the staff at Genuent provide an excellent level of facilitation between candidates and end clients. I went through three rounds of interviews with the client in 2.5 weeks, and the remaining half a week was spent generating a hardcopy offer letter – but Genuent was quick to inform me that the position was mine and that the offer letter was on its way. This was a direct hire role and not a staffing resource contract opportunity, so my relationship with Genuent will, for the most part, close on the day that I start with my new employer, but I almost wish that wasn’t the case because of how much of a pleasure it has been to work with them. I’m very excited about the opportunity that I have accepted with my new employer, but would not hesitate to give Genuent a call in the future if I was ever on the lookout for a new opportunity, and I would fervently recommend them to people who currently are in the midst of an ongoing job search. The staff at Genuent are A players and should be revered as nothing less than that.

Cons

None in my POV, keep up the great work.

Advice to Management

Continue to support your best RDMs, and supply them with the tools and resources that they need to be effective representatives of candidates.