Geophysical Survey Systems - Great Company......Horriable Management Pratices | Glassdoor

"Great Company......Horriable Management Pratices"

I worked at Geophysical Survey Systems

Pros

The company is quite stable and has cornered the market within the last 40 years.

Cons

The culture of the company is as fake as plastic. It is a very caddy environment, it is almost like high school. The attitudes of the veterans make it very difficult for a newer person to be comfortable. It is hard to find someone not speaking negatively behind your back. The management does not seem receptive towards newer associates ideas, nor will they back you up on a conflict.

Advice to Management

Advice to management. Be honest with your subordinates. Value honesty and integrity. Stop catering to the needs of one person. Favoritism is rampant here., change your culture.

Geophysical Survey Systems2015-05-12

Geophysical Survey Systems Response

September 21, 2015Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I regret to hear you've had a negative experience while employed with us, as GSSI’s management team and I want to foster a culture consisting of employee satisfaction along with welcoming, open communications. I’m hoping you will ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Company like no other"

Former Employee - Technical in Nashua, NH

I worked at Geophysical Survey Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Family-like environment. Employees very proud to work here and do very important work. Interesting off-the-beaten-path company, culture, and products.

Cons

It depends on your expectations and your career goals.

Advice to Management

Load up your 401k and enjoy your time on this Earth.

Geophysical Survey Systems2019-06-28
  2. "Superb Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

I have been working at Geophysical Survey Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Balance of work and life. Ethical and compassionate management. Worries about reputation and not just selling a product. Worlds leader in commercial GPR technology.

Cons

Small company. Not much room for upward mobility.

Geophysical Survey Systems2019-06-10

Discover more reviews about Geophysical Survey Systems.