KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

GP Overall

Jun 7, 2021 - Senior Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment and work/life balance.

Cons

Not a lot of growth opportunities.

1 person found this review helpful

Georgia-Pacific Response

Branding & Marketing Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for your work over the past 3+ years and taking the time to share your feedback. I am happy to read that you have found the balance of work/life and environment to be overall positive during your career at Georgia-Pacific. Career advancement and opportunities to further stretch in roles, responsibilities and knowledge is a key part of our culture and belief as an employer. I am disappointed to read that you have not experienced this and would encourage you to speak to your manager on opportunities to further grow. Thank you again- Molly from Talent Solutions

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

fas

May 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

work fast remote online inspersion

Cons

good happy work hard grind

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great opportunities for rapid growth!

Jul 11, 2022 - Tech II in Green Bay, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you're intelligent, hard working, and intrinsically motivated the sky is your limit right now! You can move up very very fast if you ask lots of questions and are motivated to learn and take on work NO BS.

Cons

Team Coaches do what they can in the current market environment it's hard to find great people, I have never had a single instance were I asked for help from a Team Coach or Reliability Coach where I didn't receive the help I asked for. There are many bad apples (employees with BAD attitudes that verge on behavioral disorders) but, if you have thick skin and like money punch out at the end of the day and leave it at the door while you laugh your way to the bank... There are some amazing old timers "Mill Rats" that will take you under their wing and teach you anything you're willing and able to learn, you just need to care and have an inquiring mind and be receptive to training.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Georgia-Pacific.

Georgia-Pacific Photos

+ Add Photo
Georgia-Pacific photo of: Green Bay Broadway Mill
Georgia-Pacific photo of: Georgia-Pacific Facility
Georgia-Pacific photo of: Georgia-Pacific Facility
Georgia-Pacific photo of: Georgia-Pacific
Georgia-Pacific photo of: Georgia-Pacific was awarded on Forbes 2019 list of America's Best Large Employers