Georgia Probate Law Group - GA Probate Law Group Review | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"GA Probate Law Group Review"

I have been working at Georgia Probate Law Group full-time

Pros

There are a lot of growth opportunities. The management listens to any concerns in a non-judgmental approach. The pay is fair and there are bonus programs in place to raise your income. A staff meeting with free lunch is provided every Friday so the office can come together. The management helps you feel more like a community and family, rather than just an employee. They offer health, dental, and life insurance.

Cons

There aren't any 401K benefits.

Advice to Management

You guys have always listened and taken criticism well and I would say keep that up. This has been a really awesome place to work and I am always grateful for the opportunity. The 401K plan would be a nice addition for employees, but I am glad that we do have the health insurance option. Also, I think many employees would prefer hours of operation as 8-5 instead of 8:30 to 5:30.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Staff members are treated like family members"

Former Employee - Associate Attorney in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Associate Attorney in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Georgia Probate Law Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I loved working at the GPLG. The owner, managers, and all your coworkers are professional, hardworking, and get along well with each other. The senior attorneys and owner are extremely knowledgeable about this area of law and are willing to mentor the junior attorneys.

Cons

The only con for me was the commute. I lived in Gwinnett County and commuting to downtown Marietta everyday was tiring in Atlanta traffic.

Advice to Management

Continue implementing process to promote attorneys and paralegals for their knowledge and experience. Make sure staff members know what the next goals are, both professional and financial.

2. "A Work Place that became a Second Home"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Marietta, GA
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Marietta, GA

I worked at Georgia Probate Law Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The management and staff at Georgia Probate Law Group invest in each employee - they always ensure that employees feel safe and included in the workplace. In addition, they provide opportunities for growth and advancement. Management follows an open-door policy - they are approachable and eager to hear and address any concerns an employee may have. The atmosphere at Georgia Probate Law Group is one of respect, professionalism, growth, and determination - there is no tolerance for incivility or unkindness. Management is also courteous and accommodating when it comes to employee's work/life balance. The relationships that were made during my time of employment are friendships that will never dissolve. I would highly recommend Georgia Probate Law Group as a place for employment.

Cons

I do not have any negative comments to share regarding Georgia Probate Law Group.

Discover more reviews about Georgia Probate Law Group.