"Positive Management and Staff"

4.0

I have been working at Georgia Probate Law Group full-time

Pros

I’m impressed with the very positive outlook and comments that are made by the CEO to his employees, it motivates the staff. The environment is made up with a friendly atmosphere where it’s easy to communicate with all staff levels. I enjoy working here, especially with Jenn and Erik Broel, they welcome new ideas and also challenge you.

Cons

A little loud at times when I’m trying to crunch numbers, the air temperature is challenge to work in at times.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Talented team"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Operations Coordinator in Marietta, GA

I have been working at Georgia Probate Law Group part-time for less than a year

Pros

I believe the owners and leadership team prioritize what is best for their employees. In my time with the firm I have always heard a compassionate tone towards clients and get the sense everyone wants to do what is right. The office culture is one of positivity and kindness towards each other and clients. Georgia Probate Law Firm is a small business, and as such will require employees to work outside of their primary scope of work at times. This is a great opportunity for new employees to gain additional skill sets. It's also often been said the office likes to recruit from within and I have seen this in action.

Cons

Work flow can be heavy at times but I consider this to be an industry standard in the legal community and an aspect of working for a small business.

Continue reading
  2. "Staff members are treated like family members"

5.0
    Former Employee - Associate Attorney in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Georgia Probate Law Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I loved working at the GPLG. The owner, managers, and all your coworkers are professional, hardworking, and get along well with each other. The senior attorneys and owner are extremely knowledgeable about this area of law and are willing to mentor the junior attorneys.

Cons

The only con for me was the commute. I lived in Gwinnett County and commuting to downtown Marietta everyday was tiring in Atlanta traffic.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Georgia Probate Law Group.