Georgia Probate Law Group - Positive Management and Staff | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Positive Management and Staff"

I have been working at Georgia Probate Law Group full-time

Pros

I’m impressed with the very positive outlook and comments that are made by the CEO to his employees, it motivates the staff. The environment is made up with a friendly atmosphere where it’s easy to communicate with all staff levels. I enjoy working here, especially with Jenn and Erik Broel, they welcome new ideas and also challenge you.

Cons

A little loud at times when I’m trying to crunch numbers, the air temperature is challenge to work in at times.

Advice to Management

To hold staff more accountable with deadlines especially when getting information timely to accounting.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"GA Probate Law Group Review"

I have been working at Georgia Probate Law Group full-time

Pros

There are a lot of growth opportunities. The management listens to any concerns in a non-judgmental approach. The pay is fair and there are bonus programs in place to raise your income. A staff meeting with free lunch is provided every Friday so the office can come together. The management helps you feel more like a community and family, rather than just an employee. They offer health, dental, and life insurance.

Cons

There aren't any 401K benefits.

Advice to Management

You guys have always listened and taken criticism well and I would say keep that up. This has been a really awesome place to work and I am always grateful for the opportunity. The 401K plan would be a nice addition for employees, but I am glad that we do have the health insurance option. Also, I think many employees would prefer hours of operation as 8-5 instead of 8:30 to 5:30.

2. "Staff members are treated like family members"

Former Employee - Associate Attorney in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Associate Attorney in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Georgia Probate Law Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I loved working at the GPLG. The owner, managers, and all your coworkers are professional, hardworking, and get along well with each other. The senior attorneys and owner are extremely knowledgeable about this area of law and are willing to mentor the junior attorneys.

Cons

The only con for me was the commute. I lived in Gwinnett County and commuting to downtown Marietta everyday was tiring in Atlanta traffic.

Advice to Management

Continue implementing process to promote attorneys and paralegals for their knowledge and experience. Make sure staff members know what the next goals are, both professional and financial.

Discover more reviews about Georgia Probate Law Group.