Georgia Probate Law Group - SHUT THIS BUSINESS DOWN | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"SHUT THIS BUSINESS DOWN"

I worked at Georgia Probate Law Group full-time

Pros

The ONLY good thing about working here is that they provided lunch on Friday.

Cons

The owners of this firm are money hungry, shady, unethical, terrible people. Erik should be disbarred and his business should be shut down. They GROSSLY over charge clients and encourage them to open credit cards during their consultations to people that clearly cannot afford their fees. They set impossible billing standards for the legal team and tell you that if you don't meet these unrealistic goals and make them a certain amount of money each month then you will be fired. DO NOT HIRE THIS FIRM FOR THEIR SERVICES. THEY WILL CHARGE YOU EXORBITANT FEES FOR SUB PAR LEGAL WORK. The owners of this firm do not care about their clients or the employees. The ONLY thing they care about is how much money they will get out of you so that they can line their pockets for another BMW. They are a bunch of scam artists. They can try to change their name all they want to hide their bad reviews, but their terrible reputation will continue to follow them.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Positive Management and Staff"

I have been working at Georgia Probate Law Group full-time

Pros

I’m impressed with the very positive outlook and comments that are made by the CEO to his employees, it motivates the staff. The environment is made up with a friendly atmosphere where it’s easy to communicate with all staff levels. I enjoy working here, especially with Jenn and Erik Broel, they welcome new ideas and also challenge you.

Cons

A little loud at times when I’m trying to crunch numbers, the air temperature is challenge to work in at times.

Advice to Management

To hold staff more accountable with deadlines especially when getting information timely to accounting.

"GA Probate Law Group Review"

I have been working at Georgia Probate Law Group full-time

Pros

There are a lot of growth opportunities. The management listens to any concerns in a non-judgmental approach. The pay is fair and there are bonus programs in place to raise your income. A staff meeting with free lunch is provided every Friday so the office can come together. The management helps you feel more like a community and family, rather than just an employee. They offer health, dental, and life insurance.

Cons

There aren't any 401K benefits.

Advice to Management

You guys have always listened and taken criticism well and I would say keep that up. This has been a really awesome place to work and I am always grateful for the opportunity. The 401K plan would be a nice addition for employees, but I am glad that we do have the health insurance option. Also, I think many employees would prefer hours of operation as 8-5 instead of 8:30 to 5:30.

Discover more reviews about Georgia Probate Law Group.