"SHUT THIS BUSINESS DOWN"

1.0

I worked at Georgia Probate Law Group full-time

Pros

The ONLY good thing about working here is that they provided lunch on Friday.

Cons

The owners of this firm are money hungry, shady, unethical, terrible people. Erik should be disbarred and his business should be shut down. They GROSSLY over charge clients and encourage them to open credit cards during their consultations to people that clearly cannot afford their fees. They set impossible billing standards for the legal team and tell you that if you don't meet these unrealistic goals and make them a certain amount of money each month then you will be fired. DO NOT HIRE THIS FIRM FOR THEIR SERVICES. THEY WILL CHARGE YOU EXORBITANT FEES FOR SUB PAR LEGAL WORK. The owners of this firm do not care about their clients or the employees. The ONLY thing they care about is how much money they will get out of you so that they can line their pockets for another BMW. They are a bunch of scam artists. They can try to change their name all they want to hide their bad reviews, but their terrible reputation will continue to follow them.

Georgia Probate Law Group2018-08-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Staff members are treated like family members"

5.0
    Former Employee - Associate Attorney in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Georgia Probate Law Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I loved working at the GPLG. The owner, managers, and all your coworkers are professional, hardworking, and get along well with each other. The senior attorneys and owner are extremely knowledgeable about this area of law and are willing to mentor the junior attorneys.

Cons

The only con for me was the commute. I lived in Gwinnett County and commuting to downtown Marietta everyday was tiring in Atlanta traffic.

Continue reading
    Georgia Probate Law Group2018-09-28
  2. "A Work Place that became a Second Home"

5.0
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Marietta, GA

I worked at Georgia Probate Law Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The management and staff at Georgia Probate Law Group invest in each employee - they always ensure that employees feel safe and included in the workplace. In addition, they provide opportunities for growth and advancement. Management follows an open-door policy - they are approachable and eager to hear and address any concerns an employee may have. The atmosphere at Georgia Probate Law Group is one of respect, professionalism, growth, and determination - there is no tolerance for incivility or unkindness. Management is also courteous and accommodating when it comes to employee's work/life balance. The relationships that were made during my time of employment are friendships that will never dissolve. I would highly recommend Georgia Probate Law Group as a place for employment.

Cons

I do not have any negative comments to share regarding Georgia Probate Law Group.

Georgia Probate Law Group2018-08-28

Discover more reviews about Georgia Probate Law Group.