Get Satisfaction - Great group of smart, dynamic people who care about the customer | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Get Satisfaction

"Great group of smart, dynamic people who care about the customer"

Current Employee - Customer Support in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Customer Support in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Get Satisfaction full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Get Satisfaction is a great group of people who are passionate about the product, customer and having a great culture. In typical start-up fashion, we have dogs in the office, a kegerator, couches all over, tons of food and beverages and a great looking office. None of these things would matter if I didn't enjoy the people I work with. I enjoy going into work to see my coworkers! Everyone is smart and passionate but subscribe to the "No Jerks" policy.

Cons

GetSat is growing quickly and due to that there are a number of growing pains. We seem to be already growing out of our current office. Defined processes are lacking. Most information is accessed through tribal knowledge.

Other Employee Reviews for Get Satisfaction

1. "An aging startup punching above its weight"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Get Satisfaction full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great teams, great people, and a very recognizable brand. Company all-hands a regular occurrence, as are weekly one on ones w/ management. All employees were company evangelists and championed for their customers. Fast moving, dedicated people. Everyone got along great, worked hard, played hard. Long hours and weekend work was not the norm.

Cons

Lack of funding (closing) was always in the back of your mind. Schizophrenic pricing model changes were tough on customers, as was the slow development cycle. Other companies offered increasingly better products that took away sales. Employee was turnover was fairly high and management did not backfill positions. Overall, growth opportunities internally were very limited.

Advice to Management

The sale to Sprinklr was timely. Culturally, the two companies seem like a good fit. With the new synergy, don't lose sight of facilitating quality conversations between brands and customers, and improve the product.

2. "Decent idea for a company, not strong management"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Get Satisfaction full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- some smart people
    - cool office

Cons

- senior management spoke BS all the time
    - cool office had obnoxious dogs

Advice to Management

A little too much talk. Not enough sales.