1. "#myjobisbetterthanyours"

5.0
    Former Employee - Manager, Account Services in Norwalk, CT

I worked at GigMasters full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

GigMasters is unlike any other company you'll work at. Everyone likes each other, spends time together, and works so hard to accomplish company and personal goals. Departments works so closely together that everyone in the company feels like they have a say in all company updates. We have a ping pong room, darts, a kegerator, a "cafe", and a popcorn machine. We have consistent happy hours, celebrate all personal and company milestones (usually with a champagne toast), and genuinely have fun at work every day while still striving to hit lofty goals. Anyone would be extremely lucky to work at GigMasters.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the constant changes, since we've recently been acquired by the XO Group. I believe that once all details are worked out (regarding how our relationship will work) the changes will slow down.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "What a great place to work!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Associate in Tampa, FL

I have been working at GigMasters full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love being part of a team that immediately feels like a second family. I get to help out people every day and be a part of a community that loves the same things that I do as well. I would recommend working here if you get the chance! What a great place to be.

Cons

The only challenges I really see are sometimes being able to handle requests that throw you for a loop from clients. But honestly its what keeps the job entertaining.I love being with this company!

Continue reading
  2. COVID-19

"Great Group of People"

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

I worked at GigMasters full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get to experience many different technologies and programming languages. The team is a solid group of knowledgeable and collaborative engineers.

Cons

Market they service is feeling the effects of COVID-19

Discover more reviews about GigMasters.