Glassdoor - Relaxed, Mature, and Fun | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

"Relaxed, Mature, and Fun"

Current Employee - Senior Data Scientist in Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Senior Data Scientist in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's great to work for a company that is providing real value to the world. It's also great to be working at a place with so much experience. The CEO has been in this rodeo before (and been successful at it) and it shows. He knows what he's doing and the rest of management does too. It's also a family-friendly (and dog-friendly!) environment that respects your life outside of the office.

Cons

It's hard to get to from public transportation (i.e. you can't take MUNI or BART to work).

Other Employee Reviews for Glassdoor

1. "Best job I've ever had"

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

From the moment I stepped in the door, I felt like I was home. I come to work every day happy and feel like what I'm doing is actually making a big impact in the company. Micromanaging doesn't exist here. Don't want to name drop a Cheers reference but it literally is the place "where everybody knows your name". Awesome company culture, awesome benefits, and you'll learn more in one week then you ever thought possible. Also a great place to make friends if you're new to the city.

Cons

High expectations right from the get-go and very fast paced environment. But this is only a con if you are used to slacking.

Advice to Management

Give newbies a little more time to practice and ramp up before they are thrown in to customer interaction.

2. "Great job, great company, huge upside"

Current Employee - Sales in Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Glassdoor is a small company with big ideas. The environment here is extremely collaborative and it seems that all of the people and departments are focused on the common goal of making this the best company possible. The compensation and benefits are competitive and there is a ton of upside and career growth opportunities.

Cons

Glassdoor has growing pains just like any other startup. We are moving fast and means that things are not always perfect. But, if you are looking for a fast-paced, start up environment, this is it.

Advice to Management

Continue to refine the offering and approach. The concept of UGC has been proven in other industries and definitely has an application in recruiting and company branding. Stay the course and don't get distracted - we are doing great things.