Glassdoor - Working out the kinks, but still offering impressive opportunities | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

"Working out the kinks, but still offering impressive opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Glassdoor has a very casual, laid back office environment. Unlimited paid time off, which ensures no one really takes vacation (perception is reality, so this is a positive). If you apply yourself, work hard and can find your own answers, many opportunities for advancement are made available.

Cons

Company is rather siloed across departments, making cross-department collaboration very difficult at times. Recent growth seeks to change this, however history has formerly told a different story.

Advice to Management

Emphasize collaboration beyond your individual team. Be open to understand different perspectives, initiatives and goals as entire org tries to move the company forward.

Other Employee Reviews for Glassdoor

1. "Such a great company!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Honestly, I've never been so happy at any other company. I've always wanted to work for a rapidly growing start-up where your work can have a direct impact to a company's bottom line. Glassdoor is the company I've been working for. I believe the CEO and our executive team are leading this company in the right direction, never forgetting why Glassdoor exists in the first place - which is to help everyone find the jobs and companies they love. I often times have a hard time telling my friends how great my company actually is. There's no other place like it. LOVE IT

Cons

Sometimes I question whether we are trying to hire people too quickly and we compromise quality. However, management tends to figure out quickly who isn't fitting in well.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire only the best. Never compromise quality.

2. "Enjoyable, Exciting, Busy and Happy"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is so friendly and passionate about helping the company. I feel that everyone has an open door policy and wants to help and chat. Even with all the work I have, I never feel like i am alone in it. Fun atmosphere and activities. Great Benefits.

Cons

We are in growth mode, which is a positive, but it does mean hard work is necessary. No one is just sitting around, so anyone who is lazy won't be a good fit.

Advice to Management

Keep it going!