Glassdoor - Inspiring to be part of a company that all job seekers love | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

"Inspiring to be part of a company that all job seekers love"

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The #1 reason glassdoor is so great is because our mission is helping people everyone find the job they love. This is a big goal and will take many years to clearly become the best recruitment company in the world - so it's fun to have this exciting work ahead of us for years to come. In the short term - the pay is great & the culture is really fun - a strong IPO looks very probably given the history of our leadership and success of companies like TripAdvisor.

Cons

Typical startup issues - a lot of change but our senior leadership is good to guide us thru it all. Robert & Roop are amazing.

Advice to Management

I'm in sales - new products please :)

Other Employee Reviews for Glassdoor

"Great company full of dedicated employees"

Current Employee - Content Management Associate in North Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Content Management Associate in North Canton, OH

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company being led by an extremely talented Executive team. You immediately feel you are part of the Glassdoor family. You work hard because you feel connected to its success and believe in the service it provides. Employees work many hours, not because it is expected, but because you feel you are the reason why it has experienced the amazing success it has. The CEO makes it very clear that Glassdoor is OUR company and and we are an integral part of its success going forward. The benefits are fantastic. PTO adds up to more than 3 weeks per year including holidays. Health, vision,and dental insurance are of no cost to you and my spouse is only an additional $50 per month. There are many fun team building events and you are given one paid day each quarter for community service.

Cons

We are growing and with growth there are growing pains. Content exploded in the past few months and it took longer than it should have to get the help we needed to get it under control. People were given new important tasks to complete during this growth period while the vein of our existence, content, seemed to be drowning. The good news is it was addressed and we are back swimming strongly.

Advice to Management

Don't forget to step back, take a deep breath and make sure our fast, strong growth is not weakening our already established services to our users. You are truly a dream company to be a part of and I am so grateful and honored to be a member of the Glassdoor family.

"A company is just a collection of idea and people"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been at Glassdoor only for 6 months now. From the moment I interviewed, to this very moment, I have been thrilled to be here. Glassdoor has a collection of wonderful people with wonderful ideas. Our goal is to help people to find the job they love, and as work is such a critical part of our lives, it is so important to be in an environment you love. I love being at Glassdoor. I have worked in many places over the years. I feel like I am home now with Glassdoor.

Cons

Every company has cons, we live in an imperfect world. Nothing of significance here.