Glassdoor - I feel really lucky to work here. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

"I feel really lucky to work here."

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

high quality leadership that is transparent about company vision and strategy; impressive board level involvement; collaborative atmosphere with really great people

Cons

as expected in a fast-paced, high growth environment, there is often a lot to do and not enough people to do it

Other Employee Reviews for Glassdoor

"Motivated, professional people all working together to help people everywhere find the jobs and companies they love!"

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love my job. It's such a pleasure coming to work for a company that actually acknowledges and rewards your strengths and encourages you to grow. Every single day I'm learning something new. There's a real spirit of mentorship and teamwork that comes naturally when everyone in the room is after the same overall goal. There's great collaboration between departments, with each department bringing their perspective to the table (and each department is acknowledged for their contributions). My boss, in particular, is the BEST boss I've ever had-- she is friendly, thoroughly knowledgeable, straight-forward, positive, and she goes to bat for me and other members of her team on a regular basis.

Cons

Growing pains... we are running out of space, but this is only a minor con since we have a new building being prepped right now. Once we complete the move, we'll have plenty of space and great new digs.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! I love my colleagues (they are so smart and overall good-natured people), I love the perks, I love the culture, and I love the fact that all managers (including C-Suite) are accessible and open to feedback-- and are willing to make real change happen as quickly as possible when it's warranted, especially for the benefit of our employees, our company, our users, and our clients. Please keep these things in place, and we'll never go wrong.

2. "My experience at Glassdoor has been both challenging and rewarding; I have the chance to excel, lead and grow!"

Pros

Smart people doing good things with state-of-the art technology. Growing in a competitive space with the goal of dominating the space. Working in a beautiful location. Glassdoor is fun!

Cons

Commuting to a good job is still commuting. Having co-workers crammed into workstations because we're growing fast is challenging. Not having perfect alignment in management can create tension which doesn't need to exist.

Advice to Management

Make sure the people who are in management roles are the people who SHOULD be in those roles with those teams, or if there are other groups/teams they might manage to play to everyone's strengths.