Glidewell Laboratories - A private dental laboratory that strives to achieve customer needs and ensure quality of dental products | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Glidewell Laboratories

"A private dental laboratory that strives to achieve customer needs and ensure quality of dental products"

Pros

ability to change efficiently with different customer needs

Cons

High education should be a need for the company

Other Employee Reviews for Glidewell Laboratories

"Busy work for a busy lab."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

I worked at Glidewell Laboratories full-time

Pros

Good benefits and conveniences to employee. Steady work.

Cons

Busy, and customers can be rude. Could pay better.

Glidewell Laboratories Response

May 25, 2017 – Social Media Strategist

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that our benefits and amenities enhanced your time at Glidewell. You’re right we are a very busy lab and have the privilege to work with dentists from ... More

"Supportive Management and Awesome Benefits!"

Current Employee - Copywriter in Newport Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Copywriter in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at Glidewell Laboratories full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working at Glidewell Dental since January and I have no complaints thus far. Everyone that I've been around, from technicians to upper-management, has been nice, full of great advice, and they all truly care about the vision of the company.

My manager and director are incredibly supportive of any new endeavors that I want to take on. My manager in particular is such a go-getter and he's someone that you know will be right there backing you 100%. It's really inspiring to work on their teams.

My co-workers are extremely friendly and always willing to review my work or help me learn more about a product, since I'm still new. I've been nothing but welcomed by them!

Mr. Glidewell also treats his employees well. We have a Wellness Center, a gym, and cafeterias on both campuses. It's like working for the Google of the dental industry.

Cons

Truthfully, I haven't experienced too many cons. The company can be set in its ways at times, but they also aren't scared to evolve either. If you can present a reasonable argument to your managers about why you want to go about something a certain way, most of the time, they are open to it. I've yet to experience complete rejection on a new idea that I've pitched to them.

Advice to Management

The Leadership and Development programs for the employees seem to really help shape great professionals. I'd say continue that education for the employees who want it/need it!

Glidewell Laboratories Response

May 18, 2017 – Social Media Strategist

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you have felt welcomed and supported by the Glidewell team. As Glidewell continues to grow, we know that employees with the itch to innovate are ... More