Global Consulting International - Good environment, low salary. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Global Consulting International

"Good environment, low salary."

I have been working at Global Consulting International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good environment to work in

Cons

Pay is below industry standard

Other Employee Reviews for Global Consulting International

1. "As far as companies go, I find this to be a pretty good one."

Current Contractor - Nurse Case Manager in Columbus, OH
    Current Contractor - Nurse Case Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Global Consulting International as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Great pay, the highest I've gotten in my location. I make 22/hr right now, my last nursing job in the same city I only made 17.50/hr and that was after being there for two to three years. I also get 4/hr that goes toward my 401a. Insurance after thirty days, paid time off after one year.

Cons

The only con I can really think of is this is through a contract so it's technically not a "full time" position.

Advice to Management

I haven't had any issues but some of my co-workers feel they have not been treated great by our boss.

2. "Poor Management.... Would not recommend working for this company"

Former Employee - Nurse Case Manager in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Nurse Case Manager in Columbus, OH

I worked at Global Consulting International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working with the military, the job itself(minus dealing with GCI) hours of job

Cons

This was a government contract that GCI managed to run into the ground. They had almost 100% turnover during the time that I worked for them. Poor management, no accountability for the employees that they hired. They didn't care what people did as long as there was a warm body filling the seat for them to get paid. Case managers are overworked doing the job of 2-3 CM and not being paid for it. Some employees currently there have no idea what they doing and it makes it difficult for the ones who do because we would have to pick up the slack for them. No room for advancement or pay raise.

Advice to Management

Hire people who are qualified, know what they are doing, and ACTUALLY WORK! Treat your employees with respect and don't talk to them like children. Take the time to learn what your employees do.... not what you think they should be doing. GCI you lost a lot of hardworking, dedicated people from this contract due to your mismanagement and the way you talked and treated everyone. GCI should NOT be in the contract business until they have management that knows how to speak and treat people respectfully.