1. "Good place to learn and explore"

5.0
    Current Employee - QA Tester in Houston, TX

I have been working at Global IT Experts full-time for less than a year

Pros

Its a good opportunity for beginners to learn and apply their knowledge to learn a lot in their domain. The employees are very helpful to each other.

Cons

Sometimes they might respond late.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company and excellent staff"

5.0
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I have been working at Global IT Experts

Pros

Have helped me a lot in finding a job

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

2. "Fake Company"

1.0
    Current Contractor - Developer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Global IT Experts for less than a year

Pros

I should have read the reviews but I thought I could give them a chance. The high rating are given by their own staff. Please do not pay for 'training'. There are other consultancies that give you free training, accommodation and monthly stipend. I am requesting anyone who is even considering, please do NOT join this consultancy. After you realize that you have been duped, they will not refund your money I lost my hard earned money but they don't care. After writing this post, some staff is going to comment here with some fake excuse. Please do not listen to him and please do not join this 'consultancy'. I lost the money I paid for training and I am begging anyone who is desperate for a job, please keep looking and don't pay any consultancy for training. They will only blame you and say that the have to pay their 'instructor'. Their staff is not good and I did not get and interview call in three months. I will keep updating this post to protect anyone who may be cheated by this consultancy. *******************************UPDATE************************************ Obviously, I am not going to use my real so that the corrupt owner of this business can sue me. This was the exact sentence the recruiter used 'nothing comes free' while asking for the training fee. They also have a clause where if you cross 3 days, they will not refund you anything and within 3 days, you get back 75%. I beg a million time please do not join this scamming consultancy. You will lose your 700$ training fee. The payment also goes to their scamming sister company based in Kolkata, India. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES JOIN THIS CONSULTANCY ! THEIR RECRUITERS WILL SCAM YOU ! PLEASE SAVE YOUR 700$ AND GET YOURSELF A TV DURING BLACK FRIDAY OR DONATE IT TO CHARITY ! ****************************UPDATE 2************************************* I'm very sad to see so many students getting scammed even after writing my experiences. All I can advise is that If you do pay, pay using a credit card so you get your money back If they cheat you. They'll also say rubbish like you can attend a different course, etc. but jut like other truthful reviews, they will not reply or give your money back under any circumstances. It is basically a money laundering company just like others based off of the same location. Look up 'kolkata consultancy scam' - This is the truth. ******************************UPDATE 3******************************** The started using names of their candidates for their fake reviews. This is illegal !

Cons

FAKE COMPANY.............ALERT......... WON"T GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!!!

Discover more reviews about Global IT Experts.