Global Marketing Concepts - If you are looking for a career, then this is the place for you. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Global Marketing Concepts

"If you are looking for a career, then this is the place for you."

I have been working at Global Marketing Concepts full-time

Pros

-Many opportunities to advance
-Great co-workers and supervisors
-Lots of travel opportunities available
-Team-based environment
-Internal promotions allow equal opportunity for advancing

Cons

-Everyone must begin at entry-level

Advice to Management

-Keep up the good work

Other Employee Reviews for Global Marketing Concepts

1. "Success is a choice."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Columbia, MD
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Global Marketing Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great management. Very positive and supportive atmosphere, everyone wants to see you be successful and will coach you to get there. Amazing growth opportunity. The negative reviews here are from people that aren't willing to work hard to get to their goals. I've been with the company since October 2016 and have had increased success and promotions. Hard work pays off.

Cons

It is a sales job, where you're constantly meeting new people. If you're not driven, determined and ready to learn and grow, this isn't the place for you. Go get a 9-5 where you'll cap out in two years working for someone else. Your success or failure is your choice.

"Pretty Awesome Thus Far"

Current Employee - Business Account Executive in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Business Account Executive in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Global Marketing Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working with Global for a few months now and I'm really pleased with the flexibility and energy of my new work environment. Overall, I've learned some new things and am gaining new skill sets every day. Also gunning for the next trip to the Florida Keys, hopefully ill do well enough to get invited to that company event next quarter.

Cons

The pace. My last job was not as demanding, but hey, at least I'm not bored. Also, bonuses are based on the quality job you do with customers, so make sure to make you spend time with every client or it will reflect in your paycheck.

Advice to Management

More business trips. It was awesome getting that new perspective on the direct marketing industry and I'd like to have the opportunity to travel more with the company.