Global lt - They do not really care about the talent they have. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Global lt

"They do not really care about the talent they have."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Pros

Flexible work hours a good vacation package. Very cultural environment almost everyone speaks at least two languages which is cool

Cons

They have at will employment and fire people very easily. They don't seem to know what is going on most of the time as top management is hardly present.

Advice to Management

They need to hire some new management as many managers are only there for their longevity and not for their abilities. Pay and treat workers better for less turnover.

Global lt Response

Jul 23, 2014 – HR Manager

We certainly could not disagree more. Our business has been built on the foundation of family and culture. Most turn over is due to the relocation of our own employees who take on bigger ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Global lt

1. "ESL Tutor"

Current Employee - ESL Teacher
    Current Employee - ESL Teacher

I have been working at Global lt part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

CONTACT through emails and online students to meet and work in students homes.

Cons

Employees are constantly changing lately which makes it difficult to email. Self Employee so salary is not taxed.

2. "Great way to teach"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Global lt as a contractor

Pros

Global LT is a well-run organization with decent rates of pay and a lot of good resources. They've always been good at offering advice when I need it, and they place a lot of trust in their contractors.

Cons

I'm never exactly sure who I'm supposed to be communicating with. The correspondence I get is often from different people. But they're all very helpful, and this has not (yet?) impeded my work with them. It's just a little odd and disorienting.