GlobalTranz - There is no black and white on protocols, these are exact word from the current VP | Glassdoor
  1. "There is no black and white on protocols, these are exact word from the current VP"

Current Freelancer - Independent Agent in New York, NY

I have been working at GlobalTranz for more than a year

Pros

Most of the time they don't bother me and I couldn't careless about what's going on at the corporate office in Phoenix.

Cons

Unfairness and favorism, I feel even discriminated. A month ago a bigger agent contact my active customer and the management in agent support ask me to give up half the business to that agent. Today, an non active customer asked to switch under my account because they don't like their previous agent and has zero business with them for the past seven months, they told me the customer can't be switched over because... they considered it a seasonal account. Their policies states non active accounts can be switched to other agents if no active business for 90 days. The current VP email me and states there's no black and white when it comes to protocols. I'm ready to switch all my customer to another 3PL. When I leave this company I'll pass all the evidence to my cousin's law firm.

Advice to Management

Someone at the top of the management of a corporation can email an agent saying there's not always black and white when it comes to protocol. It says a lot about what kind of leadership this company is in and how protected we are by the policies of this company. If you're not already an agent or employee I strongly suggest you look else where.

GlobalTranz2017-04-22
  1. "Amazing Workplace! Fun people. Beautiful office."

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at GlobalTranz full-time for less than a year

Pros

My opinions are respected. I'm given additional responsibility and trusted to handle projects on my own. These are some of the most hardworking, dedicated and NICE people that I have worked with in my 30 year career.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this point.

GlobalTranz2019-07-30

GlobalTranz Response

September 9, 2019Vice President of People & Culture

Thank you for your response and we’re happy to hear you enjoy working for GlobalTranz. It is our desire that every employee to have a positive experience working for us.

2. "Fun Growing Company"

Former Employee - Accounts Payable in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at GlobalTranz full-time for more than a year

Pros

great new building, fun coworks, decent pay

Cons

Maybe a little too casual.

GlobalTranz2019-09-23

GlobalTranz Response

October 8, 2019Vice President of People & Culture

We value the feedback from both our current and former employees and appreciate you taking the time to provide a review. GlobalTranz tries to promote a fun and casual work environment. We want our employees to have the ability to step away from their desk and relax or engage in one of the many activities we provide in the breakrooms. If you would like to discuss any concerns or ways to improve our culture please email peopleops@globaltranz.com. Thank you!

Discover more reviews about GlobalTranz.