GlobalTranz - Great place to work! | Glassdoor

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at GlobalTranz full-time for more than a year

Pros

Have worked on the corporate side of GTZ for 1.5+ years now. Love how GlobalTranz is constantly transforming and always trying to find different ways to focus on the employees and grow in the industry! I left a top company for GlobalTranz and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I feel at home here, have grown so much from great mentors inside and outside of my team, and love the positive vibes I'm... able to surround myself with every day. I've also had the opportunity to accept a couple of promotions as well in a short amount of time. - Amazing leadership - leaders, including the C-Suite, actually care about PEOPLE - Continuous growth - organically and through strategic acquisitions (3 acquisitions this year and counting!) - Ability to move up in the ranks and quickly if you're willing to work hard - prefer to promote from within when possible -Brand new, gorgeous, on-site gym open 24/7 and free to employees! Includes indoor basketball sport court, group fitness room with free classes, and brand new equipment - On-site free clinic - Cafe in the lobby (Starbucks, breakfast, lunch, snacks) - Flexible time off - Employee engagement team (CORE team) plans holiday lunches, GTZ Olympics, July 4th BBQ, big company events (Castles & Coasters, baseball games, holiday party hosted at a top venue, etc.), and coordinates volunteer activities - Lunch & Learns are hosted monthly by a new department/group/etc for employees to learn and grow more and have an opportunity to present to a big group themselves - Casual and fun environment - jeans and sandals are completely acceptable every day, music plays throughout the buildings Love working here!

Cons

There is little downside personally here

GlobalTranz2017-12-06

GlobalTranz Response

December 18, 2017Manager

Thank you for your feedback and continued contributions to GlobalTranz. We are committed to creating an engaging, transparent and collaborative environment where employees can thrive. I'm happy to hear you are enjoying working here.

1. "Amazing Workplace! Fun people. Beautiful office."

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at GlobalTranz full-time for less than a year

Pros

My opinions are respected. I'm given additional responsibility and trusted to handle projects on my own. These are some of the most hardworking, dedicated and NICE people that I have worked with in my 30 year career.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this point.

GlobalTranz2019-07-30

GlobalTranz Response

September 9, 2019Vice President of People & Culture

Thank you for your response and we’re happy to hear you enjoy working for GlobalTranz. It is our desire that every employee to have a positive experience working for us.

2. "Good Place to Work"

Former Employee - Operations Specialist

I worked at GlobalTranz full-time

Pros

Fun people and work environment

Cons

Job is very repetitive but you get out what you put in

GlobalTranz2019-10-15

Discover more reviews about GlobalTranz.