GlobalTranz - Awesome opportunity for those who are not afraid to work. | Glassdoor

"Awesome opportunity for those who are not afraid to work."

Current Employee - Independent Agent in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at GlobalTranz full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been an agent for GlobalTranz for six months and my experience has been very positive. I looked at several 3PLs to partner with, and found GlobalTranz provided the best opportunity for me to get going quickly and be profitable. They have been easy to work with and very fair throughout the process. Their terms towards agents are generous and the people I have interacted with have all been very helpful.... GlobalTranz has the most user-friendly technology platform I have seen. My customers love using carrierrate.com to book their shipments. The rates GlobalTranz has negotiated with carriers are very low, allowing me to be competitive when I call to solicit business from prospective customers. I am very frequently able to save my clients money on their shipping compared with other 3PLs they consider. You can make a very fine living with GlobalTranz if you are willing to work hard and stay motivated.

Cons

There are very few cons working with GlobalTranz. I wish the online software program that we use to manage the business ran a little quicker and could be accessed easier on mobile devices, but it is not a big problem and doesn't keep me from being productive. I understand that they are building a new platform to address some of these concerns.

Advice to Management

Keep running things the same way. I love it.

GlobalTranz2015-01-06
  1. "Amazing Workplace! Fun people. Beautiful office."

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at GlobalTranz full-time for less than a year

Pros

My opinions are respected. I'm given additional responsibility and trusted to handle projects on my own. These are some of the most hardworking, dedicated and NICE people that I have worked with in my 30 year career.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this point.

GlobalTranz2019-07-30

GlobalTranz Response

September 9, 2019Vice President of People & Culture

Thank you for your response and we’re happy to hear you enjoy working for GlobalTranz. It is our desire that every employee to have a positive experience working for us.

2. "Good Place to Work"

Former Employee - Operations Specialist

I worked at GlobalTranz full-time

Pros

Fun people and work environment

Cons

Job is very repetitive but you get out what you put in

GlobalTranz2019-10-15

Discover more reviews about GlobalTranz.