Globaltranz - Great growth and Opportunites | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Globaltranz

"Great growth and Opportunites"

I have been working at Globaltranz full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A very rapid paced environment, with a great training structure, and the ability to have fun and work hard at the same time. I found myself in a position that continues to grow, received a promotion and continue to have guidance and support from the staff in my new position as well.

Working here has been a huge experience, and a large part of my success not only in the office, but in life as well!!!

Cons

NO 401K, not enough sick days/vacation time

Advice to Management

Keep it UP!!!!

Other Employee Reviews for Globaltranz

"Avoid if possible"

I have been working at Globaltranz (More than 5 years)

Pros

they have a nice office building in phoenix. They throw a semi decent convention every year, but i don't know if those will continue.

Cons

as and agent owner for about 5 years I have witnessed this companies evolution. Unfortunately it has gone down hill fast. Extreme turnover at all levels especially the executive level. The corporate office does little to support its field agents as they have launched an inside sales force. this inside sales department constantly solicits my clients. So now i am competing with my own company. These new inside sales reps have little to now experience and make us in the field look very bad. Their new Truckload department is a joke and I have ceased selling truckload services to my clients. When i do call in to the truckload department it sounds like a frat party is going on. loud music and noise in the back ground. It is extremely un professional and i've had to apologize to my clients several times because they state they can cover the load only to leave my clients high and dry with no trucks on the day they said they would have them. They have had at least 4 different presidents in the past two years. Not a good thing. They constantly work on new technology and launch it when it does fully work. Since their former Support manager left, myself and my clients are experiencing horrible hold times and extremely poor customer service. Their Supply chain is a joke and i don't bother selling that to my clients either.

Advice to Management

Make the truckload department more professional and hire experienced reps. not newbies right out of school. fix your current technology before trying to make new platforms. go back to the old model that made you successful. Don't hire presidents from your competitors. They obviously have their own agenda.

"Rapidly Growing Company"

I worked at Globaltranz full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company is growing very rapidly and expanded into another floor of their complex. If you do your job well you will be recognized by management. Lots of flexibility to jump into different departments. Large enough to have a force in their industry but small enough to have direct contact with management.

Cons

Rapid growth means some growing pains with turnover. Vacation and benefits could be improved. No 401k or flex accounts.