Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

I love this career!!

Sep 18, 2019 - Supervising Agent in Naperville, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love the training and advancement opportunities. But my favorite is the recognition during agency meetings

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback and for your hard work and dedication to Liberty National. We're glad you're enjoying the thorough training, recognition, and advancement opportunities we encourage. In this rewarding career, you do typically get out of it what you put in. Best wishes to even more years of success at Liberty National.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Place To Get Started

May 14, 2021 - Agency Director in Alexander City, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quick entry level training with a supportive team. You can go in knowing nothing about insurance and make six figures your first year.

Cons

Requires motivation and determination at a level most don't possess.

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. This agent position is hard work and does require an individual that is self-motivated and dedicated to our team and customers. But as you know, with that commitment in place, this Liberty National career can be incredibly rewarding both financially and personally. We’re very happy to have you on our team and appreciate your role in helping us provide financial protection to our customers.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

CSR

May 12, 2021 - Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Birmingham, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with an amazing group of people that enjoyed their jobs . The company supported their employees and treated them with the upmost respect .

Cons

The company relocated to Texas .

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback and for your contributions to our Liberty National team. We're glad you enjoyed the supportive culture and assisting with our mission of securing valuable financial protection for working families. We wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors!

Discover more reviews about Globe Life Liberty National Division.