Globe Life Liberty National Division - I love this career!! | Glassdoor
  1. "I love this career!!"

Current Employee - Supervising Agent in Naperville, IL

I have been working at Globe Life Liberty National Division full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love the training and advancement opportunities. But my favorite is the recognition during agency meetings

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Globe Life Liberty National Division2019-09-18

September 19, 2019HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback and for your hard work and dedication to Liberty National. We're glad you're enjoying the thorough training, recognition, and advancement opportunities we encourage. In this rewarding career, you do typically get out of it what you put in. Best wishes to even more years of success at Liberty National.

Continue reading
  1. "Great company with unlimited potential"

Current Employee - Supervising Agent in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Globe Life Liberty National Division full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very supportive culture including leadership development, and opportunity to make 6-figure income

Cons

Some long days, and a lot of driving

Globe Life Liberty National Division2019-12-19

December 23, 2019HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback and for your hard work and dedication to Liberty National. We're glad you're enjoying our supportive culture, the professional growth and development that's available, and the opportunity to make a generous living in this rewarding career. Best wishes to a long future of success at Liberty National.

2. "Supervising Agent"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Alexander City, AL

Pros

You can move up without a doubt and can make tons of money.

Cons

You have to face many challenges if tpu are not ready then this job isn't for you.

Globe Life Liberty National Division2020-02-19

February 20, 2020HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback and for your contributions to our Liberty National team’s success! We're glad you're enjoying the professional growth opportunities, and income potential we offer with a strong and persistent work ethic. Best wishes for a long and successful career with Liberty National.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Globe Life Liberty National Division.