Cover image for Glovo

Operations Manager
      Current Employee, more than 3 years
      Barcelona, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great experience Growth opportunities Amazing people department Happy people everywhere

Cons

Work life balance is not a strenght, underhiring creates this issue

Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback with us!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
        May 4, 2022
        Senior Network Engineer
        Current Temporary Employee, less than 1 year
        Spain, SD
        Business Outlook

Pros

goods very good like it.

Cons

nice to work with it

1. 3.0
          Oct 23, 2023
          Head of Talent Acquisition
          Current Employee, more than 1 year
          Italy, TX
          Business Outlook

Pros

Many smart and good people

Cons

* * * * *

Discover more reviews about Glovo.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

ComEd

Got booted from my former position about 4 years ago, which I LOVED. I have the impression I was "kept" in sympathy. Now that I have my feet beneath me, I feel like I'm running in place. Over the past 2 years, I've probably applied for about 100 positions in other departments. True, a few were unlikely moonshots, but for the most part I didn't misrepresent myself. Am I the world's worst interviewer? Otherwise.. shouldn't I have been accepted elsewhere, by choice?

4 Comments

Administrative Assistant

I haven't worked since Jan. 2020 when my job as administrative assistant for the Hospitalist group was eliminated. I can't begin to count the number of applications submitted, interviews I've had, jobs that I was told were mine then they weren't, etc. Several jobs have fallen through or not panned out. I am not a job hopper and want to stay where I go. I have a zoom interview tomorrow for a front desk receptionist position at an oral surgeon's office. Any interview tips are appreciated.

5 Comments

Meta

Hey all, I’m looking for advice on program manager hypothetical interviews such as: “what would you do if X happened?” Is there a particular thing or core value that Bloomberg looks for? Thanks!

0 Comments