GlynnDevins - Good Place to Grow for Professional Development | Glassdoor
  1. "Good Place to Grow for Professional Development"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at GlynnDevins full-time for more than a year

Pros

GD has a decent reputation for having a good- work/life balance compared to other agencies in the Kansas City area. They trust and empower their employees, which is why employees retire at GD and the retention is high. The benefits are pretty good, and vacation days are solid.

Cons

All depends on what team you work on, but GD tends to be not as "energetic" as a lot of other agencies. Since the majority of everyone is more mature in their career, they enjoy chill happy hours rather than that high, energetic, right out of college agency life people are use too. I enjoy the chiller atmosphere, but some people may find it as a turn-off.

GlynnDevins2019-05-30

June 2, 2019PR Assistant Account Executive

It sounds like you’ve found a great home here at GlynnDevins! Thank you for all you do for our clients, and for taking the time to share some feedback on your experiences as an associate. We’ll see you at the next “chill” happy hour!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great agency"

I have been working at GlynnDevins full-time

Pros

Friendly coworkers laidback Pays well benefits package is great

Cons

none come to mind. Great place to work

GlynnDevins2019-04-26

April 29, 2019PR Assistant Account Executive

Thank you for this great review! We enjoy hearing from our associates and are glad to learn you’ve found our agency to be a rewarding place to work. All you do to help our clients succeed is truly appreciated, and we wish you continued success and growth!

Continue reading
  2. "Great core and great people, but moving away from that being a priority."

Former Employee - Business Development in Kansas City, MO

I worked at GlynnDevins full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Relaxed Atmosphere, Growth-focused, Good People, Comfortable Office, Strong Industry

Cons

Constant Change, Lack of Leadership Structure, Too focused on the big picture, Boring, Clique-y

GlynnDevins2020-03-02

March 5, 2020Communications Representative

Any and all feedback from associates, both current and former, is always appreciated, particularly from someone who spent so many years at GD. Change and adaptation is inevitable for any successful business or organization, but with strong ownership backing and a diverse, experienced leadership team in place, we continue to focus on the immense opportunities to grow and expand our business. We hope you continue to find satisfaction and inspiration wherever your career takes you.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about GlynnDevins.