GlynnDevins - Great People, Great Potential | Glassdoor
  1. "Great People, Great Potential"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at GlynnDevins full-time for less than a year

Pros

the people here are amazing. hardworking, genuine, humble. everyone here have made life friends, not just coworkers. advancement. GD does a really good job I think at promoting people when they are ready. It doesn't depend on waiting on someone else to leave to get promoted themselves. Its all on an individual basis. I was promoted within my first year of working here. Hold monthly meetings for you to hear from executives in the company and ask any questions or voice concerns. People understand when you need to take off work and care about your work/life balance.

Cons

lots of processes. departments don't do the best at working together. it can take a long time to get something done but they are working on this.

GlynnDevins2019-09-11

September 14, 2019Communications Representative

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re committed to empowering associates both professionally and personally, ensuring they’re finding fulfillment in their careers at our agency. Your experience is a shining example of this and we’re honored to hear we’re having such a positive impact on you and others. Thanks again.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great agency"

I have been working at GlynnDevins full-time

Pros

Friendly coworkers laidback Pays well benefits package is great

Cons

none come to mind. Great place to work

GlynnDevins2019-04-26

April 29, 2019PR Assistant Account Executive

Thank you for this great review! We enjoy hearing from our associates and are glad to learn you’ve found our agency to be a rewarding place to work. All you do to help our clients succeed is truly appreciated, and we wish you continued success and growth!

Continue reading
  2. "Great core and great people, but moving away from that being a priority."

Former Employee - Business Development in Kansas City, MO

I worked at GlynnDevins full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Relaxed Atmosphere, Growth-focused, Good People, Comfortable Office, Strong Industry

Cons

Constant Change, Lack of Leadership Structure, Too focused on the big picture, Boring, Clique-y

GlynnDevins2020-03-02

March 5, 2020Communications Representative

Any and all feedback from associates, both current and former, is always appreciated, particularly from someone who spent so many years at GD. Change and adaptation is inevitable for any successful business or organization, but with strong ownership backing and a diverse, experienced leadership team in place, we continue to focus on the immense opportunities to grow and expand our business. We hope you continue to find satisfaction and inspiration wherever your career takes you.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about GlynnDevins.