GlynnDevins - Exceptionally Talented Group Of People | Glassdoor
  1. "Exceptionally Talented Group Of People"

I have been working at GlynnDevins full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

People, Opportunities, Flexibility, Work/Life Balance, Fun Outings, Technologically Advancing, Strong Upper Leaders, Open-Ended Ability To Learn what you want, Great Health Care Benefits, Strong Commitment To Clients, Promote From Within

Cons

Lack of Departmental Leadership and Vision, Advancement on Friendship not on Merit, Workplace Cliques That Affect Employee Morale

GlynnDevins2019-09-26

September 30, 2019Communications Representative

It’s always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our associates. Your tenure at our agency exemplifies what we strive to accomplish for everyone who works here. As with any company, there’s always some room for improvement and your observations play an important role in shaping the direction we take to enhance the workplace experience. Leadership, career advancement and relationships remain a key focus for us. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and keep up the great work.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great agency"

I have been working at GlynnDevins full-time

Pros

Friendly coworkers laidback Pays well benefits package is great

Cons

none come to mind. Great place to work

GlynnDevins2019-04-26

April 29, 2019PR Assistant Account Executive

Thank you for this great review! We enjoy hearing from our associates and are glad to learn you’ve found our agency to be a rewarding place to work. All you do to help our clients succeed is truly appreciated, and we wish you continued success and growth!

Continue reading
  2. "Great core and great people, but moving away from that being a priority."

Former Employee - Business Development in Kansas City, MO

I worked at GlynnDevins full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Relaxed Atmosphere, Growth-focused, Good People, Comfortable Office, Strong Industry

Cons

Constant Change, Lack of Leadership Structure, Too focused on the big picture, Boring, Clique-y

GlynnDevins2020-03-02

March 5, 2020Communications Representative

Any and all feedback from associates, both current and former, is always appreciated, particularly from someone who spent so many years at GD. Change and adaptation is inevitable for any successful business or organization, but with strong ownership backing and a diverse, experienced leadership team in place, we continue to focus on the immense opportunities to grow and expand our business. We hope you continue to find satisfaction and inspiration wherever your career takes you.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about GlynnDevins.