Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Team

Apr 15, 2021 - Vice President in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Glytec is focused on improving safety and outcomes for patients requiring insulin - a high risk medication. Our FDA-cleared software is deployed at hundreds of hospitals providing decision support at the point of care. Our teams are dedicated to advancing glycemic management. Everyone is committed to this mission. All of my colleagues have a "can do" approach to solving problems, sharing information, helping our clients and our internal teams being successful. Leadership is communicative and supportive. Glytec has a great mission with great people focused on customer success and innovation to deliver best in class solutions for patients and providers.

Cons

Long hours required for delivery, support and customer success teams when troubleshooting is required. Not really a "con" - our teams are dedicated to getting things right and making sure our clients are getting needs met.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company helping make a positive impact for diabetes

Oct 2, 2020 - Engineering
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast moving company on the cutting edge, growing quickly

Cons

Unlimited time off policy has it's downsides

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Leaders lead by bad example

Oct 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

95% of the people are wonderful humans and co-workers.

Cons

Unfortunately, one bad (well a few) apple spoils the bunch. Leadership promotes a clique-like culture and it's clear who is in and who is out. They have no real HR and makes it feel very isolating so that you can't resolve serious issues like a leader creating a hostile work environment.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Glytec .