1. "Literally a Dream..."

5.0

I have been working at GoCo.io full-time for less than a year

Pros

I'm very recent here at GoCo, and my main concern was the uncertainty of joining a start up company. Taking this leap of faith has been incredibly rewarding already. The staff is a giant family, the leadership listen and cares, they have so many tools in place to make your environment user friendly (portable computers, large screens, awesome break room, open workspaces), etc etc etc. I could go on and on but I think you get the point. Not to mention the product is AMAZING and saves people so much time.

Cons

It seriously tempting to eat out daily for lunch with all the walkable restaurants in the area.

GoCo.io2018-11-07

Other Employee Reviews

"A great company with potential"

5.0
    Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at GoCo.io full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work is really interesting, you get to work with modern technologies in a fast paced and challenging way. As a startup there are so many areas for improvement and growth and it's really exciting to be able to be a part of that. Due to the nature of the product you also learn a lot about how all companies operate and are structured. The teams are really collaborative and everyone is both a talented and nice person. Management make an effort to make sure employees are happy at work and listen to feedback.

Cons

The location. It's basically brutal if you don't live downtown or in the north however they are flexible about work hours to help with this.

Continue reading
    GoCo.io2019-08-06

"Startup with Potential"

4.0
     in Houston, TX

I worked at GoCo.io for less than a year

Pros

relaxed environment, close knit coworkers, product innovation

Cons

overpromises, limited term priorities, still developing

Continue reading
    GoCo.io2019-01-30

Discover more reviews about GoCo.io.