KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Godaddy

Jan 16, 2022 - Vice President of Engineering in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Godaddy is great place to work.

Cons

No major downsides that comes to my mind

GoDaddy Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. At GoDaddy, we encourage all teammates to bring their true selves to work and encourage provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve the #GoDaddyLife, and help you propel your career.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Solid company

May 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

pay, time off, WFH, work life balance

Cons

pay scale probably don't make sense anymore

GoDaddy Response

Thanks so much for the review! We’re glad that you’re having a positive experience and look forward to improving the #GoDaddyLife with you by our side.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

company wants to pay you less

Apr 21, 2022 - Hosting Sales in Gilbert, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

- If you're consistently good, you'll get paid very well. - You will talk to, and work with, some great players in the technology space - Truly getting to know business owners and finding ways to help them succeed is immensely rewarding - They hire extremely competent people - Company -really- wants to keep good employees, and will do a lot to get you to stay - You have infinite mobility. If you want a role, and you make your intentions clear, you will get a clear path towards it, and others will help you get there. - Everyone I met in my 4 years there was really fantastic in their work ethic and ability.

Cons

- The company is actively working to pay everyone less - The culture is very cutthroat, and you'll watch your paycheck get swindled if a customer calls back in for additional help - Tech burnout hits 10x harder here than anywhere else I've worked. You'll know what I mean if you start. - Work-life balance becomes nil - this isn't a job where you can just "leave your coat at the door", you have to bring life into work, and work into life. - CEO is pragmatic, just not in a respectable way. It's hard to like him.

Continue reading

GoDaddy Response

Thanks for the feedback and sharing your experience at GoDaddy. We're sorry to hear that your experience did not go as expected. We encourage our teammates, current and former, to live passionately and provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company.

Discover more reviews about GoDaddy.

GoDaddy Photos

+ Add Photo
GoDaddy photo of: Teamwork makes the dream work
GoDaddy photo of: Belgrade Team Bonding Session