KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 3 years

Don’t leave!

Jun 22, 2021 - Manager in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

GoPro is a family and just like family, you don’t realize how lucky you are until you move away. Best place to work with great benefits, fair salary, good people.

Cons

Improve communication to all levels.

GoPro Response

Recruiting Operations Program Specialist

Thank you for taking the time review your experience at GoPro. We are grateful for your contributions over the last few years and pleased to learn it was a positive experience. There is a reason why we call it our GoPro Family! Should you have any additional feedback, please email us at recruitingfeedback@gopro.com.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company

Mar 12, 2021 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hires truly talented individuals, friendly coworkers, great company culture, inspiring company meetings, free cameras, amazing health benefits, has a diversity and inclusion initiative. This is the first company I've ben proud to work for.

Cons

You may have to work on legacy code from time to time.

Continue reading

GoPro Response

Recruiting Operations Program Specialist

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking time out of your day to share your review and are so pleased to learn that you are having a positive experience. We care deeply about the wellbeing of our employees and hope it continues to show. Should you have any additional feedback please feel free to email us at recruitingfeedback@gopro.com.

2. 3.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Great Co.

Nov 21, 2021 - Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for lots of benefits like stocked kitchen and gym and great people

Cons

Not sure why my review gets taken down if Glassdoor says they don't remove reviews but I will try again. Con is if you are a contractor you get no benefits. So when the Christmas holidays come around and the company is closed over a month you do not get paid nor can you work even if there's work. Love my job but it really put me in the hole so when offered a job elsewhere I was forced to take it

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about GoPro.