KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Culture

Dec 2, 2020 - Wireless Consultant in Conshohocken, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very positive atmosphere and workplace

Cons

Meeting commission can be tough on slow months

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great company to work for

May 20, 2021 - Student in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The commission based pay is based on her proactive you are in attaining as many customers as possible, as well as upselling as much as possible.

Cons

Occasionally, the customer That should have been yours could be taken by another employee if you happen to not be working that day.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great culture ones you've built reputation

Nov 27, 2021 - Assistant Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Pay is better than just getting minimum wage, plus quarterly raises if you perform to standard (even as a wireless sales consultant). -Good benefits (health insurance plans) as both WC and ASM.

Cons

-Unpredictable commission structure changes. I went from $80k+/yr to a 66% cut when they changed their structure. -Store manager positions are very rare to obtain because they are pushing for Multi Store Manager position increases. I started as an asm and when COVID hit, my store had to close. I accepted a position as an assistant store manager with increased pay, and I was hoping to be able to get a store manager position when another store opened up, but they began assigning additional stores to other store managers to create multi-store manager positions. There is an extremely low mobility fit those who want to get into management. This is company wide, not just location based.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about GoWireless.