Godiva Chocolatier - Amazing workplace to be... | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Godiva Chocolatier

"Amazing workplace to be..."

Current Employee - Boutique Manager in Arlington, VA
Current Employee - Boutique Manager in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Godiva Chocolatier full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have no words to express my happiness and gratitude with GODIVA Chocolatier. I had the pleasure to join the company back in Oct 2014 as a Boutique Manager and since then I’ve been able to grow professionally by learning from everyone around me. The support that the company provides is amazing and the experience is more than extraordinary. I’ve been blessed to have the best DM ever Mrs. Miller, she’s strong and confident and always transferring new knowledge to her managers that make us grow and always supporting us all the time. Overall my own professional experience and knowledge in GODIVA made more aware that I can achieve whatever I want in my professional life. Thank you GODIVA for keeping me alive and wanting even more!!

Cons

We should have permanent hours even during slow season to ensure we deliver the gold service standard that we love to provide.

Advice to Management

Always believe and support your Boutique Managers since they are the column of the company and money maker that support this awesome and extraordinary Emporium.

Other Employee Reviews for Godiva Chocolatier

1. "Mediocre"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager

I worked at Godiva Chocolatier full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Always Chocolate tasting, making cool chocolate dipped treats, fun seasonal items, fast paced work environment with lots to challenge you

Cons

Little support from upper management. They would give store employees No praise. They were Always pointing out wrong and negatives.

Advice to Management

Invest more in your employees, and let them know that you are there. Don't just ignore us.

2. "store manager"

I have been working at Godiva Chocolatier full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work life balance, company listens to feedback, higher ups for the most part love what they do and it shows in their work.I have an amazing boss.

Cons

Going through changes ( which can be a pro).

Advice to Management

Marketing is a big opportunity and they need to bring in people that have new ideas. They also need to bring back product that the customers loved.