Goldbelt Hawk - Small company - Big Potential | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Goldbelt Hawk

"Small company - Big Potential"

Former Employee - Web Developer in Yorktown, VA
Former Employee - Web Developer in Yorktown, VA

Pros

Very competitive salary, willing to work with what you need, allows telecommuting if reasonable, looks out for the employee.

Cons

Small company so doesn't have a whole lot of work, lots of folks wear multiple hats meaning that the management is often stressed and distracted from smaller needs.

Advice to Management

Try and gain more contracts that you already have the specialists to accomplish.

Other Employee Reviews for Goldbelt Hawk

1. "Working at GbHawk"

Pros

flexible schedule, good pay and team atmosphere

Cons

growing too fast, hard to understand and work with co-employer, employees located away from headquarters makes communication more difficult for most

Advice to Management

be mindful when hiring middle and upper management and verify they have the skills they are professing to have; also remember that everyone has a value when it comes bonus time and people talk so be fair

2. "Pleasant Experience"

Former Employee - Intelligence Analyst in Fort Meade, MD
    Former Employee - Intelligence Analyst in Fort Meade, MD

I worked at Goldbelt Hawk full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have had nothing but a great experience working with this company. I worked at a remote location so I had very little experience with the company personnel. However, every time I reached out and asked for guidance, I was given their full attention and support. I’ve cherished my time with this company and will continue to support them in any way possible.

Cons

For a company that I’ve been working for the past 2-3 years, I only know one person. It can be hard to feel like I’m a part of the team.

Advice to Management

Hire more people. There are positions that can become a single point of failure if something were to happen. I want to watch this company succeed. Best of luck to you all.