Goldbelt Hawk - Working at GbHawk | Glassdoor

"Working at GbHawk"

Pros

flexible schedule, good pay and team atmosphere

Cons

growing too fast, hard to understand and work with co-employer, employees located away from headquarters makes communication more difficult for most

Advice to Management

be mindful when hiring middle and upper management and verify they have the skills they are professing to have; also remember that everyone has a value when it comes bonus time and people talk so be fair

Other Employee Reviews for Goldbelt Hawk

1. "Pleasant Experience"

Former Employee - Intelligence Analyst in Fort Meade, MD
    Former Employee - Intelligence Analyst in Fort Meade, MD

I worked at Goldbelt Hawk full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have had nothing but a great experience working with this company. I worked at a remote location so I had very little experience with the company personnel. However, every time I reached out and asked for guidance, I was given their full attention and support. I’ve cherished my time with this company and will continue to support them in any way possible.

Cons

For a company that I’ve been working for the past 2-3 years, I only know one person. It can be hard to feel like I’m a part of the team.

Advice to Management

Hire more people. There are positions that can become a single point of failure if something were to happen. I want to watch this company succeed. Best of luck to you all.

2. "Overall a great experience"

Former Employee - Senior UNIX Administrator in Kittery, ME
    Former Employee - Senior UNIX Administrator in Kittery, ME

I worked at Goldbelt Hawk full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay was fair based on market rate. Management was easy going, and communication was frank, informative and to the point. Positions available at good postings.

Cons

It was hard at times to get ahold of people within the organization as the company is on the smaller end of things.

Advice to Management

Personnel has been overall pleasant to deal with, but you need a few more people to manage the accounts you have thus far.