Cover image for Golden Corral

Aug 25, 2023
      Former Employee
      Texas City, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

tips are great and co-workers are awesome

Cons

no cons I enjoyed my experience

Other Employee Reviews

Aug 5, 2023
        Cook
        Current Freelancer
        Hermitage, PA
        Business Outlook

Pros

Eat some food when the owner says you can. Great guy!

Cons

Min. wage, mangers be mad about a little burnt eggs and would throw the whole pan out if you burnt even a little bit.

Nov 27, 2023
          Crew Member/Grill Cook
          Former Employee, more than 1 year
          Nampa, ID
          Business Outlook

Pros

I can easily recommend Golden Corral as a good job if you are looking for consistency, a nice work environment, good management, and a good team.

Cons

The pay is a little low.

Discover more reviews about Golden Corral.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Recruiting Coordinator

Hello! I have two interviews, one tomorrow & another one on Friday. I'm preparing cause I feel that I'm not very good at them & I hate that. So, I'm researching, taking notes & praying a whole lot lol! Is it okay to refer to notes during an interview? Should I ask interviewer if it's okay? I wanna do my best & feel it'll help some ... a little more confidence I guess!

3 Comments

Arizona State University

Can someone provide insights into what to expect during a DevOps internship interview?

0 Comments

Senior Product Manager

What is a normal/common resume length for c2c/consultant roles in tech? What about a fte resume? My contract role resume used to be 5-6pages, this was 4years ago, prior to covid. Not sure if this is still a norm. Meanwhile my fte resume is concise, 2pages long. I have 10years of exp for reference.

0 Comments