Golden Corral - great place to work | Glassdoor

"great place to work"

Current Employee - Cook in Springfield, MA
Current Employee - Cook in Springfield, MA

Pros

friendly environment even trhu the rough times we work together as a team.

Cons

busy place you have to be fast and also be organized and make sure that the food you are cooking comes out right with a great quality and presentation

Advice to Management

keep up the good work but also make sure that everybody is on the same page no one should be left behind and having meetings together as a restaurant is great so people know what is happening around.

Other Employee Reviews for Golden Corral

1. "With the exception of one G M. it was a job I loved and enjoyed."

Former Employee - Server in Kissimmee, FL
    Former Employee - Server in Kissimmee, FL

Pros

Working with co-workers from all over the world,meeting and getting to know customers from across the globe and an overall professional work atmoshere.For the 3 years I work at the Golden Corral I was employed as an Ironworker,so to me it wasn't really work.I wanted guests to enjoy 5 star service at a dinner buffet

Cons

I believe the corporate office needs to more closely monitor or pay closer attention to what goes on on a day to day basis.

Advice to Management

Maybe the store G M s need to spend a day or two a month pulling not only servers shifts but prep cook ,bakery,and other positions as well.I mentioned that to my G M one day and her reaction was "I'm way to important to do that'.I believe it's atitudes like that ,that kill moral

2. "For the most part it's wonderful!"

Current Employee - Hospitality Associate- Server in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Hospitality Associate- Server in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

The customers are appreciative and there are several regulars who are like family. My coworkers are also like family we fight but in the end we pull together and get the job done, lol.

Cons

We have alot of responsibilities keeping the bars and dining room in order and when we get really busy it's easy to fall behind.

Advice to Management

Remember we can only do so much, when we are slammed the bars won't get wiped right away and the floor might need swept, after all the customers needs do come first.