Golency - Golency | Precious Metal Investing - Buy Gold, Silver and Platinum | Glassdoor
  1. "Golency | Precious Metal Investing - Buy Gold, Silver and Platinum"

Current Contractor - Marketing Assistant in New York, NY

I have been working at Golency for less than a year

Pros

“After spending months trawling through jewellery stores and catalogues finding nothing, I sought the advice of a friend. Who then suggested I visited Golency Diamonds. I was for the least bit satisfied to be geared in a direction where I could actually find something Iike what I was looking for but still wasn’t sure it was the right place. It didn’t take too long though, once I spoke to someone, I just felt more... secured about the purchase and rather convinced that I was making a rewarding decision. Thanks again!” Delroy Edmay

Cons

I think, if they hired staff equipped to sell in different languages they would be much better off in my humble opinion

Golency2014-01-07

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Golency29 Great Experience"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent in New York, NY

I have been working at Golency part-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been employed with Golency29 for a little over a year now and it has been a great experience to the point where I now use Golency29 services for SEO for my website(sinsce i work there part time as a telesales agent) and got results within 3 weeks. I have now been with them for 4 months now and plan on continuing. I now have 500 keywords on the first page give or take. If anyone is looking for a great place to... build a career then go with this company they even guarantee you results unlike everyone else. Thanks again.

Cons

The work becomes repetitive but if you're a routine person like I am it should be ok.

Golency2014-03-31
  2. "Golency is the best company I've ever worked for"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent in New York, NY

I have been working at Golency full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very great pay, a very great atmosphere that allows staff to suggest ideas and have a say with the company. There is a general meeting every month where even the board members are present and communication is really great all around.

Cons

They were a bit far from where I live.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Golency2013-10-20

Discover more reviews about Golency.