Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Agency I've Ever Worked For.

Jun 17, 2021 - Senior Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Stellar client roster that allows employees to move throughout company and gain breadth of experience Truly care about employee success and wellbeing Amazing resources to deliver best-in-class client support Four-tiered structure ensures all are excelling in their unique skill sets Great benefits (i.e. well-being reimbursement, internet reimbursement, 401K matching)

Cons

Agency-life means client service and sometimes long hours when launching big programs

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing culture and great agency

Jun 24, 2021 - Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

- learn a lot -people care about your growth -exciting and inclusive culture

Cons

Not much, a big agency can be overwhelming but they try their best to make it feel like a close knit team

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best agency I've worked for

Mar 18, 2021 - Senior Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are amazing here!!! I work with the Healthcare team and I have never had such amazing co-workers from the top down. You will get tons of exposure high levels. Our leadership is so involved and looks out for the practice to ensure career growth, pray increases and progression. The remote onboarding was also pretty seamless. I was sent my equipment on time. I met with IT, HR and Office Services on my first day and then I had 1:1's with a handful of folks in the healthcare practice for my first few weeks. I found all team members to be highly helpful and accessible. Additionally, the agency has done such a great job of keeping the culture alive in a digital environment. I have been super impressed! I feel very connected and engrained in the agency and the people. I have been encouraged by management and HR to take my UTO...which I need to be better at! Lastly, I would like to add how much I appreciate Golin's back to office approach. Golin and IPG have been exceedingly mindful of not only safety but comfort level. I have not been pushed to come back, we have received 2-3 surveys to evaluate how the general Golin population is feeling...and they listen!

Cons

This isn't necessarily a con, but I wish I lived closer to my team so we could grab some covid safe dinner or drinks! :)

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Golin.