Good Technology - Sr. Software Engineer | Glassdoor

"Sr. Software Engineer"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA
Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Good Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They are in good space. flexible in general and co-operative team members sometimes.

Cons

Managers don't listen well and ignore your input or advice. Execution is pretty bad in general. Managers don't treat the employees very well, specially those employees who are working for a long time, few are very nice though. Politics is seen here and there in the company.
Lots of meetings and emails going on every day. it reduces productivity in a way.

Advice to Management

They need to improve the product management area.

Other Employee Reviews for Good Technology

"Good experience so far!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Good Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

These are my first impressions as a one-month-old employee. Coming from a gigantic corporation, one of the things I appreciate most is the relative simplicity and smallness of Good--it's nice to have a clear vision, clear sense of purpose, clear roles, clear product strategy, and on-boarding is just a lot easier when you can go downstairs and see IT and HR in the flesh. But there's nothing small about the passion, innovation and opportunity--this is a company that thinks big and is poised for even bigger things as the BYOD revolution continues sweeping through businesses worldwide and secure mobility solutions become an ever-increasing necessity.

Cons

Just in terms of my job, some things are a little behind the times and resources are thin. But it's a growing company, I knew what to expect coming in, and management is giving a good indication that I'll get what I'm asking for. I also can't say I like the generic office space or my little "workbench," but at the same time it's a lively place and the kitchens are well-stocked with all kinds of free goodies.

Advice to Management

Keep thinking big!

2. "Tech Manager"

Pros

Very fast paced - good thing

Cons

Product based training needs improvement.