GoodData - Currently, the best technological startup in the Czech republic | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for GoodData

"Currently, the best technological startup in the Czech republic"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Brno (Czech Republic)
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Brno (Czech Republic)

I have been working at GoodData full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can work from the Czech rep and your product will be competing with products made in Silicon Valley. Moreover. GoodData's product seems to be winning in its category which is great feeling when you are part of the team.

Cons

With growth in revenue, size and people, also growth of internal policies occurs. I do not believe that policies can solve problems. I believe more in individual responsibility and ownership.

Other Employee Reviews for GoodData

"Great Platform"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at GoodData full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Technology is flexible and can handle very complex use-cases. Some of the largest companies are using or considering GoodData for tasks that no other platform could undertake.

Cons

The challenge with any flexible platform is where to direct it. Like many small-to-mid sized companies, GoodData can sometimes be tempted to pivot too quickly from idea to idea.

Advice to Management

Hold the course. Set a clear path towards winning in a very specific segment and then do it. There is no doubt you can succeed.

"Hard but fun. Rewarding demands and a fulfilling career."

Current Employee - Program Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Program Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at GoodData full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at GoodData, and look forward to continuing my career here. There are many opportunities to work on inspiring projects. The more I raise my hand, the more my position expands. I feel that I am able to make a positive impact on the company while also learning and gaining incredible experience. The work keeps me engaged and interested, and the people make all the difference.

Cons

Sometimes the workload is intense, but I can imagine the ebbs and flows are pretty normal in the industry.

Advice to Management

Management has done a great job recently communicating strategy and intentions. I would advise them to continue this trend and keep building on organization of trust.