GoodData - Working at GoodData has been one of the best decisions I've ever made. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for GoodData

"Working at GoodData has been one of the best decisions I've ever made."

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Portland, OR
Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Portland, OR

I have been working at GoodData full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Great company culture, everyone's very friendly and the office energy is the best I've ever experienced.
-Leadership team composed of experienced pros who know how to make the job fun and exciting
-Best work of my life with the people I love to work with.

Cons

-The only con I'v found so far is that I did not start with the company sooner! Seriously... love this job.

Advice to Management

-Keep hiring high-quality people. I feel like the team is world-class.

Other Employee Reviews for GoodData

1. "Growing and learning with an amazing group of people."

Current Employee - Manager, Sales Development in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Manager, Sales Development in Portland, OR

I have been working at GoodData full-time (More than a year)

Pros

GoodData is a fantastic company to work at. We're innovating cloud BI at a rapid pace so the platform is awesome; there are very few things we can't accomplish in terms of analytics. Its also exciting to work with such great customers and gain knowledge about different businesses while ensuring their success. Product aside, everyone I work with is driven, self-directed and wants to achieve great things; its great to rally around a common cause with such brilliant people. Since the company is growing so fast, there's a lot of opportunity to add value in areas outside your "defined" job role and get recognized for it. This is definitely a company that rewards hard work/success and there is lots of room to grow personally and professionally; fun place to work for sure!

Cons

If you do not like working in an environment that is constantly changing this is not the place for you. Management does a great job of making agile decisions that benefit the business and not just for changes sake; as a result, there is a need to continuously improve processes, align goals/expectations and pivot/change direction.

Advice to Management

Continue to outline platform roadmap and define career growth opportunities, your transparency has been very beneficial to my personal growth thus far and am looking forward to our continued success!

"Questionable business ethics"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at GoodData full-time

Pros

Modern office space with typical 'start up' perks. MacBook Air.

Cons

High turnover. Unstable work environment.

Advice to Management

When the CEO doesn't bother to show up to deliver his 'vision' for the company speech it's time to raise a few questions. Invest more time in developing the company culture. When people become fearful of getting fired for no good reason it's time to reevaluate the leadership team and best business practices.