Goodman Masson - A recognised leader in employee enagagement | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Goodman Masson

"A recognised leader in employee enagagement"

I have been working at Goodman Masson full-time

Pros

Successful growing and one of the most respected in what they do. Times top 100 place to work 2 yeras in a row (top 10 both years!) a leader in employee engagement. Loads of training, not afriad to spend money on th their people. Great culture, nice people.

Cons

The lifts can be a bit dodgy!

Advice to Management

Keep it up. Get the lifts sorted.

Other Employee Reviews for Goodman Masson

1. "World class benefits and incredible people"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Goodman Masson full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company really goes above and beyond in making you feel like this is really is a limitless career that you can build and a company that you can grow with for years to come. My experience so far has been great. I was coached on everything I needed to tackle my job head on for the first month when I arrived, and you can expect honest feedback on what you can do to improve and earn the kind of money you have your eyes set on.

From a social standpoint, there's always something happening during the week or weekend, whether it be trips to food markets throughout the city, football/cricket matches, musicals in Covent Garden, ski trips, summer BBQ's, rooftop baseball, weekly brunches, or after-work beers down the road.

As well, Guy Hayward, the CEO, and the senior management team just recently introduced two new office perks to whats already available to the team. The first is a smart dress code, giving consultants the ability to be more creative with what they show up to the office in, and second are reduced working hours, now 9-5:30 from Mon-Thurs (from 8:30-6:30), and 9-3:30 on Fridays... Recruitment is notorious for 10 hours working days so gives us the chance to spend more time with family/friends outside the company.

Overall, looking forward to many more years working here. It's in a different league of it's own compared to the other recruitment agencies across London. Would highly recommend getting in touch to ask a few questions about how/where you could fit in.

Cons

None that I can think of at the moment.

2. "It just keeps getting better!"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Goodman Masson full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I already thought GM was a great place to work but with the introduction of new working hours, the option to work from home for senior consultants, and the new relaxed dress code this place just keeps getting better.

There are many positives about working at Goodman Masson. Having worked in recruitment for a few years now, I can say that GM pay fairly and there is a good bonus structure in place.

The Experience is awesome and really well organised. You can do things you never thought about before.

Cons

Only thing that could be better is the air conditioning in the office. But if that is the only con then you can see why people love working here.

Advice to Management

None - just keep doing what you are doing