Goodman Masson - The Best Recruitment Business in London | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Goodman Masson

"The Best Recruitment Business in London"

I have been working at Goodman Masson full-time

Pros

Approach to business development, great and consistent training which isn't generically forced but tailored to you, strong management team who are transparent and involved in the business, loads of benefits and they look after all of their people. Continued development opportunities at all levels - very clear career path

Cons

Outside of the meeting room suites, the sales floor itself could do with a facelift!

Advice to Management

More of the same please.

Other Employee Reviews for Goodman Masson

"A recognised leader in employee enagagement"

I have been working at Goodman Masson full-time

Pros

Successful growing and one of the most respected in what they do. Times top 100 place to work 2 yeras in a row (top 10 both years!) a leader in employee engagement. Loads of training, not afriad to spend money on th their people. Great culture, nice people.

Cons

The lifts can be a bit dodgy!

Advice to Management

Keep it up. Get the lifts sorted.

2. "What an Experience!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Goodman Masson (More than a year)

Pros

One and half years in and Goodman Masson and the experience is still blowing my mind. Coming from a corporate background where benefits were seen as a necessary evil and dished out sparingly, it's been amazing to be part of a business that's so invested in its people and who continue to strive to do the very best they can for their employees.

As a result of the mortgage fund, I have already saved way over what I could have without it. As a result of a clear and target oriented personal growth plan and strong, relatable management I've been able to advance my own career and earnings faster than I though possible... I've been go karting, skiing, and entered a whole host of events I'd never have even thought to get involved in if not for the weekly emails sent round advertising all the great opportunities for us to try. And I think for me that's what it finally comes down to; yes, the experience is a huge financial enabler and makes progression and growth within GM very clear and attainable, but it's unique value lies in its ability to bring people together, to break down walls both across teams and vertically to make Goodman Masson not just a group of people doing a job but a living, breathing community.

Cons

None I can think of...

Advice to Management

Carry on the good work!