Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent company to work for & better people

Apr 28, 2021 - Senior Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

First job out of university could have asked for anything better. Fantastic support for your growth well the perfect work life balance. For someone moving to London this was essential. Never expected how much the organisation care for their employees! It's exactly "what it say's on the tin" and more! Great mix of good fun and hunger to perform!

Cons

There isn't many cons. I was recommended the organisation by a third party who worked for a competitor.

2 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for - genuinely care about employee feedback and are committed to continually improving!

May 24, 2021 - Senior Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership team, inclusive fun culture, big investment in setting you up for success (L&D team in-house, big investments in CRM, marketing, employee benefits, motivating bonus structure) Always innovating and encouraging people to share ideas/collaborate. Big improvements made recently in terms of enhanced parental leave, benefits, even greater flexible work than before, D&I networks. Very exciting place to be with ambitious growth plans in place and lots of opportunities for recruiters at all levels of experience.

Cons

The leaders are human and may not get everything right 100% of the time, but who does. I read some negative comments below on how GM managed Covid and take on the feedback but for me personally, I felt the leadership team did a really good job under such challenging circumstances to try and keep everyone informed throughout the pandemic every step of the way via Town Halls and check in calls from the Board, they went above and beyond to look after people from a financial and mental wellbeing perspective, in particular, to offset the short term challenges that were faced and to try make sure we were all OK. The things that were implemented to keep us feeling connected as 1 team was admirable. As I said, they are human but from my experience if ever there are gaps/areas for improvement the leadership team are quick to learn from that as they are always asking for feedback, remedy it and make improvements for the future. Its one of the positive things that consistently offsets and short term negatives that ever arise.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great opportunities for career progression, excellent commission scheme, collaborative fun place to work

Apr 27, 2021 - Director in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Clear opportunities for career progression Excellent commission scheme Fun place to work with excellent people High-performance culture

Cons

None I can think of

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Goodman Masson.